Are you highly specialized? So are we!
Broad Experience with
You too can benefit from our in-depth understanding of
B2B markets as well as our experience in over 2,000
predominantly international projects in areas of
technology ranging from A to Z such as agribusiness and
food, automotive, chemicals and basic materials,
construction, electronics and electrical engineering,
energy, engineering markets, medical technology and
medical consumables, raw materials and technical
consumables, textiles, nonwovens and paper.
Our clients are internationally active companies and
organizations, hidden champions and national and
Internationality is our strength: Over 90% of our projects
are internationally oriented.
That is our SuP-Principle
First Comprehend the Context, Then Spell out the StrategyAs a strong partner and Your Market Insighters®, we strive to impart transparency and certainty to decision making.
After having collected and collated the relevant facts and information, we perform in-context analyses and validate our hypotheses in discussions with industry experts.
We then spell out our results in clear, strategic language – a skill we have acquired through years of experience.
Standing Strong with Our ClientsWe have maintained long-lasting partnerships and co-operations with over 80% of our clients. Our sound technology and market understanding, together with our client know-how, enable us to implement market research and consultancy projects quickly and flexibly without extensive ramp up – both as a sparring partner and as a supporter.
Our clients include
- DAX-listed and MDAX-listed-globally operating corporations and industrial enterprises
- Traditional family-owned companies and hidden champions
- Medium-sized enterprises on a growth track
- Industrial service providers (R&D, Service, Engineering)
- Technology-oriented suppliers and distributors
- National and international associations
More and more global players and hidden champions are turning to SuP!
Active Players within a Dynamic Network
- Berufsverband Deutscher Markt- und Sozialforscher e.V. (www.bvm.org)
- DKG Deutsche Kautschukgesellschaft (www.dkg-rubber.de)
- EDANA (www.edana.org)
- FKI Förderkreis für Industriegütermarketing e.V.
- Inda (www.inda.org)
- Metropolregion Rhein-Neckar
- Oestricher Kreis (Association of German Chief Economists)
- SAE Society of Automotive Engineers (www.sae.org)
- VDI Verein Deutscher Ingenieure (www.vdi.de)
Your Goals Are Our GoalsThe SuP Deep Dive concept enables you to gain even more market insights as input for your decision making.
- Expert discussions with specialists in
- Personal interviews (CAPI)
- Telephone interviews (CATI)
- Hybrid telephone Interviews (CATI / CAWI)
- In-depth interviews
- Group discussions and workshops
- Online surveys / hybrid surveys
- Secondary research (international databases, own specialist archives and data sources)
- Constant monitoring of the business cycle with industry forecasts
- Our growth consultants in our international and interdisciplinary team
- Our many years of experience in diverse industries
- Qualitative content analysis
- Quantitative analysis using multivariate statistical procedures
- Strategic planning tools
- Scenario development
- Conjoint analysis
- The Delphi method
The Path to SuccessOn the basis of our results and recommendations, we develop and offer short, medium and long-term marketing and corporate strategies:
- Individually designed and tailored to match the needs of each client and each project
- Based specifically on your customers and employees for greater acceptance
- With intense monitoring of each project phase in interdisciplinary, global teams to open up new vistas and pathways to success
There Is a Method to Success
Methods and CommunicationWhich routes could I take to reach my goal? And which route is the best?
We advise you in the choice of the right methods for your specific project and thus provide a detailed and well-founded insight into market structures and customers’ decision-making processes.Our internal Methods and Communication department is entrusted with the continuous maintenance and further development of methodological tools and statistical procedures. This allows us to give you precise answers to whatever questions you may have as we offer a wide spectrum of quantitative and qualitative approaches for data collection and analysis.
- Global Voice of Customer Analysis including personal and telephone interviews for the optimization of the value selling approach
- Online-surveys for efficiency analysis of a company’s internal service functions
- Conjoint-Analysis for design of a price strategy that correlates to a transformed product portfolio
- Customer segmentation on the basis of multiple featured characteristics for successfully targeted market cultivation
- Hybrid surveys (online and by telephone) of internal and/or external target groups for the assessment of efficiency and effectiveness of communication materials and channels