Reach your goals and shape your future
How to make decisions that enable you to reach your goals while still adjusting to future requirements? How to operate efficiently within changing markets? These are all questions that require the right strategy.We support clients around the world in the review and optimization of existing corporate and marketing strategies.We use a multi-step process to develop new strategies and fresh concepts that unleash profitable potential.
Selection of project examples:
Growth strategy following the takeover of a competitor
- A manufacturer of products for rail vehicles absorbed a smaller competitor that already had access to the Asian market.
- In order to derive increased synergies from the combined markets in Europe, NAFTA and China, SuP developed a post-merger strategy.
- Ultimately, the most attractive industries and potential customers were identified as well as their requirements for production and services.
Strategic options for a vertical or horizontal integration
- A small supplier of automobile interior components was facing the decision to either further expand into the Asian market or to concentrate on a European niche.
- After an analysis of the long-term market development, a differentiated strategy was developed including:
- Concentration on Europe for its high-priced niche solutions
- Extension into the USA and China for transplants for the European automobile OEM
- An adaption of current products offers for regional specific requirements on quality and price
- A development of regional production capacities and utilization of local sites for improved price competitiveness in Europe