Big challenges equal bigger opportunities
Market Exploration and Volumes
What opportunities are awaiting you for your currently existing products in unknown markets? Which markets show the most potential for growth? Which product modifications would be of recommendation?We support you in such decision making processes – exposing new potentials and turning your questions into concrete, valid answers.
Selection of project examples:
Market opportunities for an innovative material for 3D printing
- A manufacturer of plastics wanted to analyze both the long term opportunities and risks involved in the 3D printing process
- Opportunities were advantages achieved through improved processability and cycle time in the 3D printing
- Risks emerge from the substitution of classical production methods
- The forecast of market development according to quantity, materials and applications provided a basis for the further plans for development and production.
The Chinese market for industrial filter system
- A manufacturer of filter systems for exhaust purification was planning to enter the Chinese market.
- SuP made an evaluation of the current legal situation as well as the possibilities for implementation within industrial plants.
- For this purpose, personal and telephone expert discussions were conducted with governmental authorities on both the national and provincial level.
- Current and future demands in units and value were identified as well as the success factors required for the market entry of a European supplier.